FAO FAR 2.360 DT-S - heavy machine, designed for professional use. It is classified in a group of machines with a rotor diameter of 600 mm, an unladen weight of 3600 - 4300 kg, and a transmission system strength of 450 kM.
- crushing of logging waste,
- elimination of trees and bushes,
- preparation of logging routes,
- fire protection belts,
- removing undergrowth under power lines,
- clearing the area along railway lines and gas pipelines,
- soil preparation for planting trees,
- forest road maintenance,
- agricultural land reclamation.